Wednesday, March 23, 2005

pain.

pain.
pain.
pain.
rips through me.
and not just me.
it never just affects me
one dies all die
is it enough?
obviously not.
it's never enough.
does it ever end?
WILL it ever end?
CAN it?
so what.
even if it does.
there's always something to takes it's place.
probably worse than before.
it comes in streams.
it's playing with me.
toying with me.
like a big cat poking a mouse with it's enourmous claw.
helpless.
at the mercy of it.
the only thing that we can be certain of.
is death.
but even then..
how when and why we'll never know.
minus suicide that is...
but are we?
are we helpless?
sadly yes we are.
problems.
they're FOREVER GOING TO BE IN YOUR FACE.
FACE IT.
and there's NOTHING you can EVER do about it.
all you can do is.
live with it.
and pray.
but then.
look in perspective.
sometimes i get so wrapped up in my own problems.
i block out the rest of the world.
i'm caved in.
in a world of my own hurts and pain.
and problems.
but you're never alone in all this.
even when you've blocked out the world.
and the world's turned it's back on you.
there's always. God.
waiting until you notice that he's there.
standing with open arms.
one day.
all your problems will melt away.
but until then.
just let Him handle them for you.
COS YOU'RE NEVER GONNA BE ABLE TO MAKE IT IN THIS WORLD ON YOUR OWN.
it'll eat you.
it's eating me..
slowly.
gradually.
tearing me apart.
one day i might just break.
lose it.
the composure you think you see on my face?
thats called.
a mask.
and i'm trying to tear that mask off.

No comments: