Friday, July 29, 2005

lost.

i'm feeling so lost nowadays
i really don't know whats happening lately.
i feel like im seeing the world through someone elses eyes
drifting through each mundane day as though it was yeterday.
watching a movie.

i don't know how to read people anymore.

i don't know how to react anymore.
i only know the difference between good and bad.

and then again my good and bad doesn't seem to tally with the rest of the world.

why does the world seem so angry when i try to do good.
why do i feel like i'm losing sense of everything.
i just don't know anymore sometimes.
sometimes i suspect im living in a 'truman show'
where my whole life is a big movie watched on tv in the "real world"
where everyone around me are highly trained actors.
and the "whole world" as i know it is in on it.
and the only one oblivious to everything.
is me.
im ranting i know.
but then again.

am i?

what if one day i found out that everyone i thought i knew.

were just actors.
and were being paid huge salaries to pretend to be my friend.
to be my parents.
to be my siblings.
and everything that goes on around me is all written out on a script somewhere.
backstage.

i don't know whats happening anymore.

No comments: