Thursday, October 18, 2007

help.

there are very few things in life that really push me over the edge.
that succeed in driving me to my breaking point,
to the point where screaming just doesn't help anymore.

maybe it's the build up of stress,
maybe it's the onset of a $21,000 exam,
maybe it's the lack of sleep,
maybe it's the immense pressure to perform,
maybe it's when your confidence level just isn't breaking light speed
and your parents don't seem like they believe you can do it.
maybe it's simply the lack of somewhere to take off my burdens and hurt..

But all i know is that when i get pushed over that edge,
when i just can't hold my nose above the water anymore
it takes me so long to get back to the surface.

I can feel the rhythmic thud as my blood pounds in my ears.
my hands are quivering in exertion.
my mind is screaming for rest.

It feels like my wake boarding accident all over again.
i'm screaming for help, but nobody hears.

Maybe this really just is the stress getting to me.

help.




i'm sorry i just really can't be bothered to make words rhyme right now.

No comments: