Sunday, October 03, 2004

fear of man

today's shineforth sermon talked about fear of man and how it drives us to do stuff out of fear.
and i'm beginning to understand more and more why people around me act the way that
they do. then i said to myself. wow thats really dumb. then i lOOked at myself and then i said. heh i do that too! and it IS real dumb. oh it is real dumb by the way. and then there was that old wesley man saying. he said: give me one hundred men, who fear nothing but sin, and desire nothing but God, such will shake the gates of hell and set up the kingdom of heaven on earth. ANYWAY. my point was that why should we even be afraid or fear sin as he put it. because we know that satan "he can't touch us- tan gee paw". he can't do nuts to us cos we got God. and he's in the house. yups. that was my randomly random thoughts for today. tonight i might get further random thoughts. haha.

ps to ben: oh by the way.. maybe i do. but i'm trying not to. [refrence to you question]

No comments: