Friday, February 01, 2008

life and death.

a long time ago, i used to write a lot about life's fragility...

tonight, on my way to training, at 827pm, at the junction of clementi road and kent ridge crescent, i very nearly became one with the paint on the side of a black honda civic.

it is completely by God's grace that i'm not dead/very badly injured. i was coasting at about
37kmh, in my own little world as usual, when the car from the opposite road cut right in front of me to turn into kent ridge crescent. i honestly don't remember braking at all. i didn't even see the car until my front tire was about half a meter from the passenger door. i miraculously braked, before even seeing the car..

it's good to be alive.

i spent the rest of the night thinking about what would have happened if God hadn't spared me tonight..

i'd never have had another chance to tell my family how much i loved them,
never have had another chance to say sorry to everyone i've hurt,
never have had another chance to tell my friends how much i loved them and meant to me,
never have had another chance to touch someone else's life..
never have had another chance to do....anything.

so tonight, i just want to thank all my friends for everything, i love you guyszxz (:
sorry if i've ever hurt any of you.

life's really too fragile to leave things unsaid,
too short to hold grudges
and too unpredictable to stop loving.



No comments: