Wednesday, January 17, 2007

2007

first post of 2007. i cant be bothered to change my font size or colour or font type or alignment.or press enter, or do paragraphing.so read on only if you really want.hello everyone! for some strange reason my tagboard came back to life and so i decided maybe it was a sign to start sharing bits of my thoughts on the wildwildweb again..so anyway.this is the first post of the year 2007. (pause)

well i entered 2007 filled with so much controversy. so much pain and hurt and anger and frustration and feeling very lost. i spent christmas with my mum shouting at me over the phone. i spent the transistion to the new year in doubt and fear.. (pregnant pause)

three and half weeks later? hmm. nothing's changed. it's probably gotten worse if anything.
oh well! too all of you. or to nobody.. depending on whether or not anybody's actually reading this.. dont worry. im not gonna go kill myself or anything. although im sure some people would be quite glad if i did! sorry guys. i dont think i will just yet.

haha. i'd love to see the looks on your faces at this moment.
anyway. have a great year friends. miss you guys.. ok not all of you guys..

No comments: